Saturday 16 December 2017

The Hippo Hands Over . . . . to L.T. Marshall


Today I'm absolutely delighted to hand over to the very lovely L.T. Marshall, author of The Carrero Series of books.

But before I go any further I hope you'll join me in wishing Leanne a very happy birthday!!


So it's now my pleasure to introduce you all to the birthday girl and tell you a little bit about her before I let her loose on my blog.

Photo courtesy of Leanne Marshall



Leanne Marshall is a Scottish born and bred romance writer with more than the average persons life experience. She has been a torrent of wild things, including singer in a girl band, animal rights activist and charity owner, worked in radio and offered jobs in TV. 
 
A passionate, restless soul, who has always found peace in writing, the only way to calm that fiery spirit.
She uses her wit and dark humour to her advantage in her works and has been an avid reader for most of her life. Her influences vary, but from early life and a teen stint in journalism, she applies logic to most of her plot lines, is a self confessed research fiend, and likes a lot of psychology behind her characters actions.

She currently resides in Central Scotland with her two children and Fiancee of 13 years, making waves in the book world with her signature 'WTF moments' she likes to apply in each story, hints of humour and devastating emotional rollercoaster rides.

                                                       *    *    *    *





Interview with The Carrero brothers, from The Carrero Series by L.T.Marshall.

Jake and Arry Carrero, brothers and heirs to The Carrero Corp empire.

How did you meet the women in your lives?
Jake – Emma was my new PA, she walked into my office after I returned from a two-week trip and just floored me. I don’t think I realised in that moment that I had just come face to face with my forever girl, but I knew there was something about her I wouldn’t forget.

Arry – I met Soph’s in my momma’s kitchen, came home for a weekend from college and there she was. Sweet little kid with big blue eyes, a serious glare, and the cutest face I ever saw, and it just hit me in the gut. I just knew I wanted to get to know her.


Does Arrick see his future in fighting, or the company, and does Jake approve?
Arry – I see me taking fighting as far as I can, but it’s never been the forever plan. I can only go so far with it, I will retire when I am done. I will always be in the family business as it is a part of my children’s future too.

Jake – I have always approved of my little brother following his own dreams. I know he will always have a hand in the business and there will always be a place for him, when he wants it. He’s good at what he does, and I fully support it.


Do you both believe in love at first sight, after meeting your girls? 
Jake – Yes. I didn’t know it’s what it was at the time, but looking back…… I fell in love with her the second she came face to face with me. I still feel the same way when I look at her now, that I did when those baby blue eyes hit me head on.

Arry – I agree, I didn’t at the time. Didn’t think all the years that I knew her that I was in love with her, but now I can look back and see it. I always did. From that first moment. She just got to me in a way no one else has an ability to do. She still does.


How would you describe your relationship with your father?
(Both men laugh and look at one another)

Jake – Complicated. I respect and love him and we’re closer now than we have ever been.

Arry – Close, I guess. I always understood him more than Jake, so I get how he is. I can talk to him and I respect him.


How would you describe the relationship with your partners?
Jake – Good. The best. I love Emma heart and soul and I tell her everything. She’s my best friend, my whole focus in life.

Arry – Perfect. Sophie is the other half of me, the whole reason I get up every day. She’s just the missing part I was always looking for, and now I feel whole.

                                            *    *    *    * 

Thanks for bringing Jake and Arry along with you today. They certainly  sound like nice guys and I hope they bought you something lovely for your birthday or are at least going to take you for a few drinks, with their lovely ladies of course!

You can find out more about Leanne, her books and connect with her by using the links below:




I'd like to thank Leanne for stopping by today and to wish her continued success with her books.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much lovely girl xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday 🎂 hope you have a wonderful day ☺️

    ReplyDelete