Sunday 13 November 2016

Ghosts Electric Competition Winner!






I'm a little overdue with announcing the winner of my competition to win a paperback copy of Ghosts Electric signed by the lovely Tara Lyons as I've been poorly for the last week.


Tara and I enjoyed reading all of your comments and we'd like to say a big thank you to everyone who entered. I'm pleased to announce that a winner has been chosen . . . . . . drum roll please . . . . . . .

Well done Jo! Please drop an email to hazardoushippo@mail.com with your postal address so that we can get your prize to you.

Thanks again to everyone who entered and if you'd still like to get your hands on a copy of Ghosts Electric you can find it here. I've been dipping in and out of these great stories and I'm loving them so well worth the current kindle price of 99p (at the time of posting).






No comments:

Post a Comment